Our aluminum-free, baking soda-free, all-natural deodorant works to balance your skin’s microbiome, the invisible ecosystem that lives on your skin. Odor is caused when sweat comes into contact with our skin’s bacteria causing that not-so-pleasant smell. Powered by our patent-pending ingredient blend, Microbiomix™, this works by nurturing the good bacteria and neutralizing the bad which results in 24-hour odor protection.
- Powered by Microbiomix™, a blend of biodegradable ingredients including prebiotics and postbiotics
- Free of aluminum, baking soda, preservatives or harmful ingredients
- Soothes and conditions the under arm area, no rash or breakouts
- Long-lasting for 24 hour odor protection
- Body responsive to work harder when you need it most
- Oil-free, will never stain your clothes
- Sheer, non-tacky formula
- PETA Certified, Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Pregnancy Safe
- A 3-month supply (depending on use because for some it is up to 4 or 5 months)
- When empty, our packaging is fully recyclable
Size: 1.7 fl.oz (50 ml)
Water, Triethyl Citrate, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate, Fructose, Inulin, Xylitol, Silver, Bisabolol, Caprylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Kaolin, Lactic Acid.
Water, Triethyl Citrate, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate, Fructose, Inulin, Xylitol, Silver, Bisabolol, Caprylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Kaolin, Lactic Acid.
Each ethereal fragrance has been crafted by French perfumers and is 100% naturally derived, COSMOS compliant and hypoallergenic.
Microbiomix™ Balancing Deodorant
Tried SO many non toxic deos, all of them needed to be reapplied and/or causes irritation/wetness….until Kinko. No stains, wetness, and I can go the whole day! I will purchase this deo from Kinko for life!
I really like, until now the best deodorant ever.
This is a really awesome deodorant and it smells great too! I purchased this deodorant during the winter and it kept me dry and protected all day long. The real test would be wearing this in the summer time here in Arizona to see just how swell it holds up in this desert heat. I will let you know.
I've been using this for years. I one bottle that went bad before I used it but now I just buy 2 at a time. Haven't found anything better, nor have I looked. However, it is expensive.